arrow_back Full Time Job
Hiring PHP DeveloperApply Now
- 1-2 years of experience in the same field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field required.
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress and Woocommerce.
- Excellent knowledge of computer security and network security.
- Excellent diagnostic, problem-solving skills, and communication skills.
- In-depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
- Ability to stick to strict deadlines, priorities and have a keen eye for details.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API.
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support.
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale.
- Use test-driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality.
- Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.