– Report and communicate bugs/errors to the relevant team member and follow through on a resolution
– Create and maintain reusable test data
– Record defects in test defect report
– Write clear and concise bug reports and scenarios to ensure a clear communication with software developers and ensure complete resolution.
– Reporting weekly on solution stability, missing functionality and bugs as well as the coverage of the solution tests and of the implemented use cases.
– Work with the QA manager/other QCs to put a plan for the new release testing
– Write reports about the testing results
– Verify the final software against the business requirements and write a report about the verification results.
– Estimate the time needed for the quality tasks in the projects.
– Work with the stakeholders to develop and understand detailed business requirements.
– Receive and document all the written requirements for the current software release
– Engineering or Computer Science University Degree
– 2+ years of demonstrable experience as a Software Tester
– Some programming knowledge in Java or other C like languages
– Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
– ISTQB Certification
– Agile Certification
– 1+ Automation Testing
– 1+ Years of experience in Back-End/Front End web development